Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas
















We had about 80-90 people over for our "Nativity Party" We had it in our back yard. It was such a great program except the wind was blowing so hard I could even hear myself playing the piano. Oh well, got to keep with tradition...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Did you say 80-90 people? Amazing. You Kenney's are truly the party people. I love the pictures...especially Christmas morning with the excited kiddos. I look forward to seeing more about your holidays. Love you!

Little Miss Sunshine said...

yeah, new pictures and in true invite the world Kenney fashion. I miss you too and want to come visit so bad. Gotta work on J. Your DVD made me cry because I miss you all so much. Those girls don't even know me or know how much they mean to me. remember when I feel asleep with Maisie in her toddler bed? I did the same thing with my son and thought of that. I love you Deb