
For Spring Break we stayed at Kalopa State Park with a bunch of our friends. It was in the middle of a rain forest and totally secluded. We took a muddy hike, ate, played games, ate and played games. It was great.....That is my shoe, everyone wanted me in the pic.
2 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you were able to have some good family fun while the kids were out of school.
Wow, You've posted a ton since I was last on. I love it. You seem so happy and so tan your glowing. Maisie and Sydney have really grown. Maisie almost looks like a teenager it kind of breaks my heart a little. Marte looked like she had a blast. She loves you all. I want to go to the secret spot! lucky!. Have David and Christiana over for dinner yesterday made me miss you all. Ben and Dave share some mannerisms. love,love,love you
Post a Comment