Here's some pictures of one of our trips to the volcano. This is as close as we could go. It is neat to see smoke coming all the way down the hill side. Neat, but a little freaky, don't worry, We live about as far away from this volcano as this island permits. Although not even a mile from here are many homes and people just leading very normal lives.
Tell me if you see a Dinosaur
7 years ago
3 comments:
YEA!! I couldn't find the comments earlier. I am so glad you are blogging now. You will be so good at it. You were so great w/ those emails. Now all you have to do is copy and paste that onto blogger and you are all set! Also, there is a company who will put all of your posts into a book so you can use it as a journal. I am way jealous of your photos of the volcano. When we went, you couldn't see ANYTHING! GRR! Good to have you as a blogger.
Welcome to blogging dear Katherine! Cool pics of the volcano. Is it always that way or just recently erupting? We've had fun with Ben this past week so thanks for sharing him with us. And tell Lydia how much Alyssa loves getting her letters!
sup? I don't know if you really know me, one of the random cousins, but yeah, welcome to blogger! leave you're soul at the door.
Post a Comment