Aloha my family, Life keeps moving foreward despite the economy crisis. I am trying not to let fear take over my faith, it's hard when you have a mortgage in HI and your husband is doing his own thing and everyday people are getting laid off. But I'm optimistic. Kids are great, Maisie and Lydia are both on the same soccer team and are doing pretty good compared to last year. Andrew is also loving soccer, He makes at least one goal every game. Both girls are in piano and just started hula again with a friend of mine who just started up a new group. Andrew is absolutely loving Kindergarten and completes his homework in about two minutes when it's supposed to last all week. And then he plays play station which I vowed I'd never let him do, but he always makes sure all his jobs are done before asking so who can complain. Sydney is now officially potty trained and communicating very well... in her own language, she is getting evaluated per her pediatrician recommendation for her speach next week, I'll let you know how it goes. OUr front yard is now complete, we hydro seeded last week and are anxiously awaiting the grass to start growing. As soon as we get the pile of rubbish moved from the front of our yard I'll send before and after pictures. I'm so excited to have that massive project out of the way, now onto the next one which is to paint our house exterior.Ben is still teaching gospel doctrine and on the high council. He really enjoyed his time in Utah, He keeps busy with business and has been reading a lot of war books.Me, Yw is great I'm finally starting to get back into it after a short burnout after our major trek experience and girls camp. We're gearing up for YW in Excellence. I decided to run the Honolulu Marathan coming this December and have uped my training quite a bit. It is something I've always wanted to do after hearing stories all my live about my sister who did it when she was like 8, and then having a lot of my siblings do the St. George one a few years ago. So good luck to my fat butt. :0) I am volunteering for the Ironman in a few weeks to get really motivated or discouraged, we'll see how it goes. I have also signed on as yearbook coordinator, that should be fun and I'm doing reflections again, so life has picked up a little, but it's good to be busy again. Love to all Katherine
4 comments:
nice to hear from you :) sounds like you have a lot on your plate - but you are the best person for the job! Talk to you later!
ah crap, i'm logged in as brianne again - this is Liz tho :)
Sounds like life lots of fun yet crazy busy for you guys. How fun that Andrew is loving Kindergarten, so is Emma. It was so great to see Ben while he was here, my girls keep asking about when they will see you all again. Good luck with your marathon training! I'm impressed. Thanks for the update!
Ahhh, It's so good to hear about your life. Makes me feel like I'm near by for a sec. Don't worry everyone feels the same as you and the hard workers will work hard and excel and the the complainers will bail. Love you
Post a Comment